Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sharing bookmarks with DELICIOUS...

Finding engaging, multi-sensory, interactive websites that stimulate the mind (and sometimes the funny bone) is a passion for me. Anything that catches my attention usually does a child, probably because I am a child-at -heart (and wouldn't I have loved this stuff way-back-when!)

Bookmarking my favorite websites and links has been ongoing for years, but never to a location that could be accessed from nearly anywhere on nearly any computer, especially with all of the other features (of which I am not yet proficient). This is my first foray into mass collaborative bookmarking and I am excited by it's potential. My first baby step can be found at:

http://delicious.com/learninglab109

If I get this right, I will be able to share some of the wealth of educational programs and creative thinking / interaction with many more children-at-heart and the kids they love and want to inspire. I also hope to keep learning along the way - perhaps with your help.

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia~

    Your passion shows through your posts. I appreciate your willingness to share. You are off to a great start with your delicious site. As you network with other people you can view thier bookmarks and extent your library. There is SO much value in connecting with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. We need to use this site in our lab/classroom so we don't lose everything each summer! Nice job getting it going.

    ReplyDelete